EVO3 OPTIMUM POWER CABLE
A top of the range power cable that delivers cutting-edge thinking, unique conductor geometries, and the ultimate in copper purity combined with advance material specification. Optimum is IsoTek’s most sophisticated power cable to date and capable of delivering astonishing levels of performance.
- Unique silver plated OCC (Ohno Continious Cast) copper square strands form three 3sqmm conductors that offer an unparalleled level of copper purity. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Optimum cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
- 25A rated and available in UK, EU, US, AU versions with C7, C15, C19 and Neutrik terminations.
- Standard 2.0M length, custom lengths available.
|Conductors||3-Core, 3sqmm, silver-plated OCC copper|
|Connectors||OFC 24ct Gold plated|
|Termination||UK, EU, US, AU to C7, C15 & C19 IEC|
|Standard Length||2.0M (custom lengths available)|